The Farmyard is at the centre of the Farm, and home to many much loved animals including great characters such as Bayleaf the Donkey
The animals are a learning resource for all who use the farm.
- To manage the farmyard demonstrating best practice in animal welfare
- To promote animal care and welfare
- To provide information to explore farming practices past, present, and future
- To provide training in animal care and to signpost to further resources
- To provide access to animals both on the Farm and by taking animals into the community.
Volunteers take part in the animals daily care and have the opportunity to learn about their needs - to find uot more about our volunteering opportnuities please click here.
We are also a RBST Approved Conservation City Farm